Padded baby overall in red with an all-over cougar print and a faux leather patch with a panda imprint at the shoulder that matches the zip sliders. The overall is highly breathable and water resistant with 5000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The overall has pre-shaped legs and raglan sleeves for better movability as well as double zips for easy dressing. The smartly placed reflectors increase visibility when the days get darker.
Alaska is the most advanced baby overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products, part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather. This style is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Double zips at front
• Elastic at sleeve and leg
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Reflectors at the bottom of the legs and at each shoulder
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Detachable hood with two seams for a better fit
• Raglan sleeves and pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining on body, sleeves and legs
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
This overall has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make this overall are GRS certified which ensures that the fabrics consist of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.